Wednesday, March 23, 2011

101 Dalmations

My last post was my 100th, making this 101. Thinking about 101 Dalmations, which I watched as a kid so many times that the VHS TAPE (yeah, cause I'm old now) started to have trouble playing in spots. This also started to happen with my obc RENT cd's, but fortunately mp3s came along just in time for me to turn La Vie Boheme digital before the cd could crap out completely. I love things to exhaustion.

Been prone to bouts of loneliness lately. I think it means I'm not working on enough things. If I have that much time to be alone and think about being alone, I don't have enough work to do. And really, I'm only doing three shows in a longer span of time than I did six in last semester, so it makes sense. I need more things to do. My brain is starting to waste time on emotions that aren't helpful. Also should not solve problems by drinking alcohol. Let's not downward spiral like this time last year. No need for it. Must find more work.

I love things to exhaustion.

No comments: