For the last ten days I've been on the road with my family journeying from Chicago to
various points in a generally north-easterly direction. I haven't slept in the same place for more than two nights in a row since sometime in mid-July. My computer stayed home on this trip, so I haven't been posting even though I've been writing a lot in my head. I'll be home for a night tomorrow and then I'm off again for dive days to a UU conference, so I'll basically still be out of touch. It's been sort of a nice change, I guess, not being glued to the computer, but I've also been lonely and wishing for more contact with my friends.
I'm typing this on my iPod, which is much less satisfying and simultaneously more difficult than typing on a computer, so I'll leave my "I'm alive" check-in here for the night. I am grateful I at least live in a suburb of Chicago and not Pittsburgh.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment