A lot of things are changing. I'm apprehensive about this semester, because I can see it being so different from my entire last year at Playwrights. I will not be spending any time with the two people with whom I spent 90% of last year. This is confusing and a little depressing. Sure, it's time to "make new friends!" but I didn't really attempt to do that all summer; I just sat around the house.
I keep reminding myself to have faith. And I do. I will continue to survive, and I still want to get back to PHTS more than anything, even though I am afraid of the completely unfamiliar and uncomfortable silences that I know will accompany the familiar heartwarming feelings of being back where I belong.
I wonder about mistakes. I hope everything is okay.
My soul seems split, over many things, between "OHMYGOD AWESOME!" and "ugh why i hate everything." I'm not really sure what to do with that, except let it exist and wait for it to wash away.
It's kind of silly how when someone is already hundreds of miles away, going hundreds more miles away doesn't really affect things much. But somehow, it does.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment