Saturday, January 22, 2011

Live From New York, It's Saturday Night

New York! Saturday night!

And I'm exhausted. I spent more of the day traveling than usual this time, because the cheapest and least inconvenient flight of the day was one that involved a connection through Baltimore. Upon return to my apartment, I was greeted by a full load of laundry I didn't do before I left. I thought about putting it off because I'm tired and don't feel well, but I know I'll never have time to do it later, so I did the laundry. I unpacked. I called customer service to deal with a faulty piece of merchandise from Bed Bath and Beyond.

So I'm not so much partying tonight. Going to sleep. Trying to regain my health before school begins full force on Monday and kicks my ass. (I already have a design meeting tomorrow.)

Not like I can lie around tomorrow, anyway. Gotta get some textbooks, some groceries, fun stuff like that. Woo. Buenas noches.

No comments: