Thursday, February 3, 2011

An Ode to Billy Hart

Reasons We Are The Same Person:
1. My entire history at Playwrights Horizons Theatre School, excluding my color group.
2. I am a skilled gift wrapper, and like wrapping gifts.
3. I taught myself piano at a young age.
4. I love Halloween.
5. RENT was my first Broadway musical.
6. I pay for my own vacations that aren't with my family.
7. I half hate those fortunes in fortune cookies that aren't really fortunes, they're random advice.
8. I have concerns about money.
9. I love Johnny Depp movies.
10. I have wanted to be a drag queen for a long time.
11. I like boys more than girls, but I like girls too.
12. I have this one really cool impulse image that I used for a show...
13. I sleep in a ball.
14. I enjoy watching Project Runway and Tabitha's Salon Takeover
15. I LOVE the Amazing Race, and I'm going to run it in 2012.
16. I am a narcissist.
17. I really like the movie "The Little Princess."
18. I don't believe in getting sick.
19. I've been dancing for forever.
20. I'm probably a lot smarter and cooler than you.

Happy birthday, Billy. <3


No comments: