Thursday, December 16, 2010

Design-O-Rama

So in case you didn't know, I worked on six shows this semester. I struck the last one last night, thus finishing my fourth show in the white box this semester (in which I began production season, way back in October), and could finally be done swinging from the grid, dragging ladders, ripping gaff tape, plugging in xlr cables, checking levels, focusing lights, arranging ground plans, editing cues, sewing curtains, etc. Until next semester.

A few snapshots of this semester.

The Happy Journey to Trenton and Camden by Thornton Wilder
Directed by Will Detlefsen
Lighting Design #1





Designer Plastic
created by Dan Stearns
Lighting Design #2










I Rise in Flame, Cried the Phoenix by Tennessee Williams
Directed by Lindsay Hope Simon
I didn't design this.














So that's half of it... The rest is soon to come, but I should really prepare now for my final that's tomorrow morning. Yay!

No comments: