My hands have never felt so empty. I know I have more love to give but I've got to get up the courage to put it in my hands, now that they don't hold another hand.
Isn't March in like a lion, out like a lamb? Well I think the lion ate the lamb. Cause it roared right into April.
I'm glad it's devastating. Because that means it means something and I haven't been wasting my time. But oh God it hurts, and I am tired of hurting. I have run out of words and tears, and yet there's more. So there must be more love.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll pass on a quote that a wise person once gave to me:
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing." - Anais Nin
You can't control his love. But you can replenish yours. Not in the holding-onto-things-descending-love way. But in the way that you need to love to eventually be okay.
And don't be ashamed. You're stronger than any of them because you care so much that you DO become devastated, and people try to break that down because they're afraid of the strength in that.
I love you.
Post a Comment